
Here is a picture of little miss Nannah. She was so much fun, so full of energy and attitude! But that's what makes her so much fun! I miss her so much already!
Here is Ben and I at the Air and Space Museum. We didn't make it threw all of it but it was fun to see all that they had there!
Ben and I at the Jefferson Memorial... It was so cold out, the wind just cuts through you. We didn't get to take a lot of pictures with our camera cause it kept shutting itself off so we took more with moms camera. So well have her send me some so we can post those as well. We had so much fun with Teri and Beau and of course with the girls Savannah and Eliza! We miss them all so much!



2 comments:
Well well, it's about time. Music and everything. Very nice Riley, I like it.
Maybe she will send you the smelly one. Hee Hee. Looks like you all had a good time.
Post a Comment