Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A fun filled Easter weekend!


The kids are enjoying their Trampoline they got from the Easter Bunny :) They didn't want to get off!!!
This picture has a story behind it. Grandpa Jay was trying to convince the kids that if they laid still long enough the Seagull's would fly down and eat the egg off their stomach... So they laid there for almost 10 minutes it was so funny!
This is the kids holding baby bunnies at Baby Animal day at the American West Heritage Center. Alli didn't want to give the bunny back.
These are just some of those jump houses and air slides they loved it!

2 comments:

Da Ballou's said...

I must say I have the cutest nephew & neice it looks like you had a great Easter!! I miss you guys Love Ya!

Lyndsey said...

Riley, your kids are so cute! I love the story about the seagulls and the eggs. Hilarious!